WhatsApp has been releasing a slew of new features. Among the many new changes, another one has been spotted in WhatsApp beta 2.20.30 that brings along a redesigned Facebook footer.
WhatsApp has recently released a new update through the Google Play Beta Program, bringing the version up to 2.20.30.
WHAT’S IS NEW
- The new Dark Theme feature is not available yet. WhatsApp is working on this feature in the recent few updates, in order to ensure the best bug-free experience for you. WhatsApp is continuing to add new features for it, like the one added (but under development) in this update. For this reason, it’s normal if you don’t see these features in WhatsApp, seen that it is under development. If you don’t see the update on the Play Store, plea
- You need to update your WhatsApp version to the 2.20.13 Android beta update, in order to use the Dark Theme feature.
- Previous updates might get the feature as well, but WhatsApp is always used to enable features in recent updates (that might contain bug fixes and improvements for the feature), so you should install the update as above mentioned.
- If you have already updated to the most recent version available and you don’t see the feature, please back up your chat history and reinstall WhatsApp if you don’t want to wait for more.
Every time you reinstall WhatsApp, the most updated configurations from the server are downloaded, enabling the feature for you.
- If you have reinstalled the app and the feature persists to not be enabled, unfortunately, the only thing that you can do is to wait: the feature will be automatically enabled in the next updates.
WhatsApp beta 2.20.30 Download APK – Click here
WhatsApp beta 2.20.29 Download APK – Click here